Feed your focus with this Notion life-management dashboard.
We all need to have a system in place that supports, manages, and adapts to our lives.
A system that helps you get your shit done, and is also fun.
A way to stop prioritizing your schedule, and start scheduling your priorities.
This is that system ↓
- 5 dashboard themes in both light & dark mode
- Project, Task & Time management
- Effortlessly adapts to your life
- Sync notes from your phone to your dashboard
- Second Brain - The organizational structure of your systems
- Finance Tracker - Manage your income, expenses, and subscriptions
- CRM - Manage your clients and their projects
- OKR Goal Tracker - Use Objectives and Key Results to track goals for each quarter
- Fitness Planner - Workout and meal planner
- Bullet Journal - Quick daily journal for practicing gratitude
- Book Library - Book tracker and booketlist
- YouTube Workflow - Streamline your YouTube video creation process
A complete walkthrough with video chapters can be found on my channel:
How to download the template?
Open the template link, and click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace.
Who is this dashboard for?
This dashboard is easy to use and understand, making it perfect for Notion beginners, while at the same time providing advanced features and adaptability for those, such as myself, who manage their whole life inside of Notion on a daily basis.
What is inside the templates?
Each template included has its own set of systems and databases with a video walkthrough tutorial that can be found on my channel. For example, the finance tracker contains an income tracker, an expense tracker, and a subscription tracker.
Have more questions?
Send your feedback or queries to email@example.com
Aesthetic Notion OS Dashboard